Testosterone is male hormone responsible for sexual function, muscle growth, hair growth, moods and bone health. You can boost your testosterone levels through exercising and taking a good diet.
Here are the 5 best foods that can help you increase your testosterone levels:
1) Pomegranates; It contains antioxidants and also improves circulation. If you take them consistently for 2 weeks, it can help you increase testosterone levels by around 24%.
2) Milk; It contains protein, calcium and vitamin D. Low fat milk is a great. Milk can help men boost their testosterone levels.
3) Eggs; Eggs especially egg yolk is a good source of Vitamin D. Egg yolk contains more nutrients than the egg white. Eggs can help raise testosterone levels. Eating full egg is encouraged.
4) Beans: Beans contains vitamin D and Zinc.
5) Ginger: It is proven to raise testosterone levels by around 17% hence can be used by men having low testosterone levels.
By Earnest Tsen